Having somehow survived three whole weeks of producing radio shows without being kicked out, Owen Hughes and Paul Rutland are back with the latest bitesize podcast edition of their Bucks101 Radio programme.
Unfortunately, the rules haven’t changed so we still can’t bring you the music from the show. This is a huge shame anyway, of course, but especially so this week as our guest in the studio, Chris Armar, not only talks about his passion for NBA, the NFL and particularly the Super Bowl, but also plays some of his own music for us.
Elsewhere on the show, Owen reviews Zoolander 2 briefly before descending into discussion about Spotlight with Paul, as promised last week. We’ve also got our regular sports round-up and general tom-foolery.
- Saint Motel – My Type (Paul)
- Sultans of Ping FC – Where’s Me Jumper (Owen)
- Gnarls Barkley – Run (Paul)
- Half Man Half Biscuit – If I Had Possession Over Pancake Day (Owen)
- The Heavy – What Makes A Good Man (Paul)
- The Pogues – Thousands Are Sailing (Owen)
- The Who – My Generation (Paul)
- Trebble™ – Communist Manifesto (Chris Armar)
- Guru Josh – Infinity (Ultra Music) (Owen)