Five episodes in and it’s still plain sailing for Owen Hughes and Paul Rutland’s show, Front Row, over at Bucks101 Radio.
This week’s podcast digest features the usual mix of japes and hijinks. Our main movie review is Bone Tomahawk, a horror-western genre mash-up that will plague Owen’s nightmares for a good while. We also chat more generally about the Oscars and who we think will win in the “big four” categories. Meanwhile, Paul’s sports round-up features reports on the latest developments in the Champions League, the cricket and with the ever-controversial Ronnie O’Sullivan. We also have something a little different towards the end of the show as we land on another new topic in Roll the Dice.
Front Row will be back on the radio next Thursday at 6pm where you can catch the whole show – that’s movie reviews, sports reports and another dice roll, on top of our selection of music that you miss out on in the podcast (but you already know that by now). Take a look at the playlist below to see which tracks you missed out on this week.
- The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition (Paul)
- Pearl Jam – Unemployable (Owen)
- Zac Brown Band – Toes (Paul)
- The Shins – Pariah King (Owen)
- Russell Morris – Wings of an Eagle (Paul)
- Satellite High – The Bus Is Late (Owen)
- Jack Johnson – Better Together (Paul)
- Lake – Remote Control Cars (Owen)