As chaotic as ever, Owen Hughes and Paul Rutland stumble through another podcast edition of their Bucks101 Radio show, Front Row, replete with all the usual bumf.
There’s a very slight twist on the movie review, with Owen taking a leaf out of Paul’s sports round-up (which this week focuses primarily on Leicester City’s Premier League triumph) to live-review Marvel’s latest blockbuster, Captain America: Civil War. Also, prepare yourself for a full-on rant from Paul as they ‘roll the dice’ in the final section of the show.
Thanks to Andy Alcock for his suggestion for the musical theme on this week’s show, as Owen and Paul tried to pick songs that mention famous people. The songs were as eclectic a mix as ever – but you still don’t get the music on the podcast! You’ll need to tune in to Bucks101 Radio every Tuesday at 5pm to hear their selections or alternatively, listen to all the tracks from the show on the YouTube playlist below.
- Billy Joel – We Didn’t Star the Fire (Paul)
- Ash – Kung Fu (Owen)
- Queen – Bicycle Race (Paul)
- Stump – Charlton Heston (Owen)
- Gregory Porter – Puttin’ on the Ritz (Paul)
- Billy Bragg – Sexuality (Owen)
- Vance Joy -Riptide (Paul)
- John Grant – Sigourney Weaver (Owen)